Questions...
Hello! I am a new user of xbmc and I've totally confused! So much information about scripts, plugins, skins, etc. and would like a help.

Although I look quite the forum, unfortunately I could not find the clear answers about the belows.

1) How to create shortcuts and run games and programs in Programs menu and shows the covers.

2) How do I get internet radio stations.

3) How do I get Internet TV.

4) About the comic(cbr) I saw a recent post so I will try.

Anyone who can help me or if there are any guides in this forum, I would like a link.

Sorry for my english (google translate!) :-)

Thanks!!!
nikosjc Wrote:1) How to create shortcuts and run games and programs in Programs menu and shows the covers.

The Programs menu doesn't run apps in the way you (almost certainly) think it does. It's really a throwback to the old XBox days, and is due to be revised before v10.5 is launched. You can run apps using scripts or a plugin like Launcher, but these are both some pain to set up.

Quote:2) How do I get internet radio stations.

3) How do I get Internet TV.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...io_streams

Quote:4) About the comic(cbr) I saw a recent post so I will try.

Add a source for your .cbr files to the Pictures section and XBMC will "play" them very nicely. I've now abandoned my favourite reader (Comical) in favour of XBMC.

JR
Thank you very much!!!

About the programs, is there something to help me get started? What is the best way? Launcher plugin?

Thanks! Big Grin
Try searching for Launcher in the Plugins support forum. I don't use Launcher so I can't comment on it. I have a sample script for running programs and you're welcome to a copy of this if you want. You'll need to modify it to run whatever app you want, but this is easy.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions...0