• 90(current)
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request
PM some details: xbmc version, aeon65 version and we will find a fix for your error.
Good, I like to know how this Aeon65 V2, is dead or will be released someday

Thanks
There are no active developers now, we can only hope, but don't hold your breath. :|
sergiocos Wrote:There are no active developers now, we can only hope, but don't hold your breath. :|

Is a shame, Aeon65 always be the best aeon

Greetings
Hello. Does anyone know how to increase the number of movies that show up in the "Recent" submenu under Movies? I am not referring to the Recently Added Widget.

It defaults to 25 movies and I would like to double that number.

Thanks

Edit: Figured it out. Thanks
mace5805 Wrote:Hello. Does anyone know how to increase the number of movies that show up in the "Recent" submenu under Movies? I am not referring to the Recently Added Widget.

It defaults to 25 movies and I would like to double that number.

Thanks

Edit: Figured it out. Thanks

I'd be interested in that as well. How did you do it?
Hi,

great skin!! Is there maybe a dutch strings.xml file availible?? Would be great!
FYI here is a bug (and a fix) effecting all the Aeon based skins

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11585
I just upgraded to the latest version.

Under Visual Effects I can no longer select and activate the: Use Random Fanart Images when 'Movies' is selected in main menu.

cannot select the 'TV shows' one either. Just skips over them.

Any thoughts?
I think it's time to remove this thread from the stickied section, as it's not supported anymore.
Noob questions here.

So ive installed xbmc-10.1.exe, and downloaded Aeon MQ 2 skin.

Isnt there anyway to modify it? Like change genre posters and such?
I mean ive downloaded it trough XBMC so there isnt any skin maps on my computer were i can overwrite the genre posters to new ones for example?

I also wanna change the watched overlay icon. But cant find that either on my computer. Shouldnt the skins download to the computer? or are they "locked" in the XBMC?
Smile 
This is a great skin. The best Aeon ive tried ! Too bad the developer stopped supporting it.
Maybe someone else can help me with this minor problem?

When i download subtitles during a movie using the OSD, and close the OSD, the video always skips back. Probably because its confused by the StepBack command. (it does not skip back when i open and close the OSD, without going left or right to select a submenu)

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks ahead
Hey guys is this better then the aeon mq2 Huh
IMO Aeon 65 feels closer to a finished product. That said while MQ2 is more buggy it has more features.
65 is great for me. I tried a lot of skins, including all the Aeon versions. The other ones are not so bad either but are kinda slow.

The only thing in 65 that bugs me, is the awkward usage of the Subtitle-plugin. But its still usuable
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request2