Aeon MQ2 Beginner - Help!
1. How do I delete shortcuts like "Music" and "Programs"?

2. How come I can't enter "Movies" or "TV-shows"?

3. Help with Aeon MQ2 settings. Select to Toggle? Enter does nothing.
1. Go to settings, then shortcuts. Select which item, hit enter then choose disable.
2. If by "enter" you mean nothing is there, you haven't populated the library in videos.
3. Make sure you use arrow key to move over to the right side where you can select and toggle options.

Hope that helps.
thunderbunny Wrote:1. Go to settings, then shortcuts. Select which item, hit enter then choose disable.
2. If by "enter" you mean nothing is there, you haven't populated the library in videos.
3. Make sure you use arrow key to move over to the right side where you can select and toggle options.

Hope that helps.
1. No options arrive when I press enter

2. How do I do that? I have folders chosen with the original theme.

3. I do that, but enter still does nothing.
1. You need to make sure you push the right arrow key to get over to the menu options. Then you can move the menu and press enter on each item you want to disable or enable.

2. If it says "Library Empty! Populate it via the videos window..." then you need to go into videos and add source. If it does not say that then there is something deeper.

3. What are you trying to toggle in settings?
thunderbunny Wrote:1. You need to make sure you push the right arrow key to get over to the menu options. Then you can move the menu and press enter on each item you want to disable or enable.

2. If it says "Library Empty! Populate it via the videos window..." then you need to go into videos and add source. If it does not say that then there is something deeper.

3. What are you trying to toggle in settings?
1. I can move the menu, but pressing enter just makes a beep and nothing happens. No window, no info, nothing

2. It doesn't say that. It doesn't say anything here either. Beep and nothin happens. Also, recent movies and TV-shows show.

3. Shortcuts and backdrops
There may be an issue with the skin. You might try uninstalling the skin and reinstalling it. Does all of this work in Confluence?
thunderbunny Wrote:There may be an issue with the skin. You might try uninstalling the skin and reinstalling it. Does all of this work in Confluence?
Yes. No prolems what so ever. Running latest version of the nightly builds by the way. I red MQ2 is compatible with that, right?

EDIT: Did that and it didn't help. Thanks alot, but I'm gonna leave this skin and wait for MQ3. Again, thanks!
MQ2 is totally compatible. It's what I've been running for a long time. Not sure if you had a bad download of the zip. Did you install from the zip file? Hopefully MQ3 releases when Marcos anticipates!
thunderbunny Wrote:MQ2 is totally compatible. It's what I've been running for a long time. Not sure if you had a bad download of the zip. Did you install from the zip file? Hopefully MQ3 releases when Marcos anticipates!
Yes a zip from his website.

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/downloads_english.html

The one in the middle at the top named "Skin Aeon MQ2 - Zip File version 2.8.1"
Are you running the latest Eden version? That's what it sounds like? When I installed the latest nightly Eden, I was using MQ2 as my skin. I had the same problem with not being able to enter Movies or TV Shows. I didn't investigate it any further because I only downloaded Eden to run MQ3, which I immediately installed and everything worked fine after that.

I ran MQ2 for a long time with no problems except for a little laginess. MQ3 is night and day better so far.
Yeah, sounds like he's having the compatibility issue there with the latest Eden and MQ2.
Yeah, I'll wait for MQ3. Thanks alot for your help. Smile
clubwerks Wrote:Are you running the latest Eden version? That's what it sounds like? When I installed the latest nightly Eden, I was using MQ2 as my skin. I had the same problem with not being able to enter Movies or TV Shows. I didn't investigate it any further because I only downloaded Eden to run MQ3, which I immediately installed and everything worked fine after that.

I ran MQ2 for a long time with no problems except for a little laginess. MQ3 is night and day better so far.
I am, yes. WIll try ot MQ3 when it gets released.

EDIT: Works with todays release. Wish you could move through the movies with scroll though.

EDIT2: Choosing chortcuts still doesn't work, but don't bother.
Is there a way to move the mute, volume, info window. Right now it is at the bottom of the screen, and I have the main menu located there, rather than in the center of the screen. So when I mute or get an error it pops up and hides the RSS feed as well as the main menu selection area.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ2 Beginner - Help!0