Different library views
Question 
Hi Guys,

First up, Great work to the guys that created this master piece, just love some of the home backgrounds.

Can anyone help me out, Just installed XBMC and trying to find my way around the Aeon Nox skin,
I have a few question was hopping someone could help me with, I have searched, but I just cant seem to find the following
  • how to change the skin views.
  • How to had more video sources
    ( I change back to the default skin and found it ok, but how in Aeon ?)
  • also is there list of keyboard short cuts.
:confused2:

Thanks

m0v1em4n
Change skin views is by pressing in the opposite direction of the navigation. A menu wil pop-up or slide out (depending on which version of the skin you use) where you can change the viewtype. Be sure that Kiosk mode is disabled.
Add video sources: Go to videos submenu -->root. If you have no sources it will be here otherwise got to files and there you can add videos.
Keyboard shortcuts are skin independent. But a tip, search for XBMC cheat sheet.
Thanks Big_Noid.

I did find a utube video on adding a source, but things didn't seem the same when i was following the instruction Rolleyes
Ok guys,

still struggling with changing the skin views :p I am use the Aeon Nox skin

Quote:Be sure that Kiosk mode is disabled

have checked that and it is off

Quote:Change skin views is by pressing in the opposite direction of the navigation

what mode would I be in, when I tried in movie mode, I did get a pop-up, but that just included filter, search, hide watched, slim list, sort, library mode ( which is selected ) etc Sad

any help would be appreciated

m0v1em4n
How's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IZrs5cycc
Top man, Big Grin

That did the trick, must say would have never found that.

Thanks for your time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different library views0