Download/sharing script
i was wondering if there is a possilibily to make a sort of a p2p script where you can share your xbox games on your xbox and download games from other people who are running the same script.
is that possible?
not needed... use any p2p client.

there has been talk of a bittorrent client on xbmc. not sure if it will happen... do a search here to read up on it.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(affini @ nov. 28 2004,22:49 Wrote:not needed... use any p2p client.

there has been talk of a bittorrent client on xbmc. not sure if it will happen... do a search here to read up on it.
yes i know and there is also some sort of irc client.

but sort of own p2p would be perfect, lots of xbox shares(everyone shares all their xbox games/apps direct from their xbox) , and i can keep my xbox always on, less noise and power consuption as my pc.

i think that the direct connect protocol is also a good posilibility for sharing direct from your xbox.
i am assuming you must be talking about homebrew games due to the fact that piratcy :pirate: talk is not allowed. there is a old still working bit torrent script and some mp3 sharing on the irc scripts, but that is it for now and since this is a media center, not a os i doubt any kind of file sharing script will ever be supported. sorry.
why is it people who have just joined always have to make dumb ass posts about piracy so as to show they know something. we know the rules. don't preach here try posting in gamers4jesus
actually i'll have you know i did not just join, i have been on here for years but had to create a new account a few months ago due to errors caused by changing email servers. if people knew the rules then they would not post things that violate them, all that does is risk bringing heat on the people that work so hard on this project. i am not saying that i am for or against the statement that was made, just that this is not the right place for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Download/sharing script0