Music Thumbs
Each time I scan my music albums to XBMC, almost every artist is assigned the same incorrect thumbnail.

This issue persists even after deleting the 'mymusic7.db' file and all thumbs and restarting the import.

Under 'artist info' the thumb is listed as 'local thumb'. I can download the correct thumb and replace it but I'm not prepared to do this for every artist in my collection.

Can someone please help me find this 'local thumb' file so I can delete it from wherever it is in my music collection. I'm hoping that it will then stop defaulting that same thumbnail to each artist. I've searched for '.jpg' and '.tbn' files inside the folder I'm importing but the 'problem thumb' is not one of them? I don't even have a copy of the song the thumbnail refers to...???

Confused... need help.

Thanks in advance
XBMC caches album thumbs based on album and artist information from the music tags.

Assuming those are correct you shouldn't have a problem. A debug log of the scanning process might be useful.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Jonathan - I figured it out... I was overlooking a file named 'folder.jpg' that was at the root of the directory in which all my albums are kept. I've deleted this file and now when I import the albums into XBMC, that image is not being tagged to each artist.
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Thumbs0