Export of TV Series library putting season tbn's in wrong place?
HI,

I have the following directory structure:
TV_Series/24/Season 1/episodes...
TV_Series/24/Season 2/episodes...
TV_Series/24/Season 3/episodes...
etc...

When I export library, the .tbns for each of the seasons (season01.tbn, seaso02.tbn, etc), all get placed in the TV_Series directory... I would expect them to go in the TV_Series/24 directory (they are specific to that show).

Bug?
Thanks!
I can recall it's already fixed. What revision of XBMC you're running?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks

XBMC.exe indicates File Version 9.11.0.0
Is this what you are looking for?
(Windows x86 version)
No. The Revision is part of the system information window. It's also printed at the top of the xbmc.log.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
XBMC 9.11 R26017 (Compiled : Dec 23 2009)
You might want to update to a recent nightly build if you're not scared of some lighter bugs Wink Otherwise you'll have to wait for the new version that will hopefully arrive soon.
Thanks. I'll wait Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export of TV Series library putting season tbn's in wrong place?0