• 52(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
(2012-03-28, 02:42)giftie Wrote: The script still 'broken', since only the new API seem to be running and this version uses the old API(and the new one is missing one much needed call - Kode knows...)

Hmm thought the old API was also installed. Will give him a bump to fix it Wink

Edit:
Old API should be working now
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just ran it and it all seems fine.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
It still is freezing for me at Requesting album art.
(2012-03-31, 08:57)crimsonfury Wrote: It still is freezing for me at Requesting album art.

A debug log would show what is happening.

Also I just tried it myself and it seems to be working.
My music library is my iTunes library that I mapped in xbmc and see the cd covers once I click into an artist. Like Underoath and I see all of the albums with covers but no other artwork. So right when I enter CDart it freezes at requesting artwork....
and my answer is the same....... DEBUG LOG PLEASE
I think I figured it out.... Oops! I needed to rescan my whole library into xbmc again! I know I did when u first started but I guess I needed to again because CDart started right away after I did!

Great app thanks!

Does this run constantly and scan for new artists? It do I have to go in and scan occasionally?
I'm working on a method to update the database on cdART Manager, but it is not working 100% correctly yet(seems to miss a few). Hope to have it figured out before I push the next release

(2012-04-01, 18:45)crimsonfury Wrote: I think u figured it out.... Oops! I needed to rescan my whole library into xbmc again! I know I did when u first started but I guess I needed to again because CDart started right away after I did!

Great app thanks!

Does this run constantly and scan for new artists? It do I have to go in and scan occasionally?

Hi, Here is an issue i am seeing in the debug log. It doesn't download any cdart and says there is no valid api key. It does this for ever artist.[/php]

14:55:04 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - No artwork found
14:55:04 T:3084 NOTICE: [script.cdartmanager] - Artist: 'Alice Cooper' Local ID: 9 Distant ID:
14:55:04 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - Retrieving Local Albums Database
14:55:04 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - Finished Retrieving Local Albums Database
14:55:04 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - Finding remote cdARTs
14:55:04 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - Retrieving artwork for artist id: ee58c59f-8e7f-4430-b8ca-236c4d3745ae
14:55:04 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - Retrieving HTML Source
14:55:05 T:3084 DEBUG: [script.cdartmanager] - HTML Source:
Please specify a valid API key
nevermind. i uninstalled it and reinstalled and now it seems to be working fine.
Hey everyone,
I just installed CDArt and specified my destinations but when I go and click on the cdart program under "programs" it launches with the screen but then just freezes. It says "organizing library" or something similar but doesn't do anything and stays frozen. I can not operate my remote when it freezes nor exit the program. I need to shut down xbmc through the task manager to exit and restart.

Any suggestions?
(2012-04-04, 03:36)khurramasgher Wrote: Hey everyone,
I just installed CDArt and specified my destinations but when I go and click on the cdart program under "programs" it launches with the screen but then just freezes. It says "organizing library" or something similar but doesn't do anything and stays frozen. I can not operate my remote when it freezes nor exit the program. I need to shut down xbmc through the task manager to exit and restart.

Any suggestions?

Read my posts... I had the same problem until I rescanned the whole music library and it then worked!
Ok so i've gotten it to run and downloaded the necessary art.
Here is my problem- when i'm in library view it shows the respective fan art and cd cover but when I press play and go back to my main menu to get the cdart spinning graphic it goes back to showing my backdrop settings for my music pics. How do I enable it to still show the fan art for the artist that is playing while also showing the spinning cd/album at the main screen?
Those settings are skin dependant, not part of the plugin. The plugin simply downloads the art files. How they are displayed is dependant on how the skin your using integrates with cdART manager's downloaded files (if at all).
(2012-04-05, 03:36)khurramasgher Wrote: Ok so i've gotten it to run and downloaded the necessary art.
Here is my problem- when i'm in library view it shows the respective fan art and cd cover but when I press play and go back to my main menu to get the cdart spinning graphic it goes back to showing my backdrop settings for my music pics. How do I enable it to still show the fan art for the artist that is playing while also showing the spinning cd/album at the main screen?

Search.
I already answered that like 4 times last week.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-05, 06:42)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-05, 03:36)khurramasgher Wrote: Ok so i've gotten it to run and downloaded the necessary art.

Search.
I already answered that like 4 times last week.

I did do a search for your posts just now but can't seem to find the answer.
I apologize for being a pain but could you please link me to the fix?
Thank you.
Btw...I am using Aeon Nox
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6