• 82(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
Hi giftie,

I think there is a problem with missing.txt file. If for an artist there is clearlogo, fanart and Artist thumb, but no Music Banner, it doesn't appear in the file. I see this for example for Birdy or Beyoncé. Smile
(2012-09-29, 19:29)TheRed Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 16:47)giftie Wrote: The database file I am talking about is the l_cdart.db found in userdata/addon_data/script.cdartmanager. This is the database for the script.

...as requested

Can you post this somewhere else that is not a popup nightmare.
(2012-09-29, 20:54)Hellnino18 Wrote: Hi giftie,

I think there is a problem with missing.txt file. If for an artist there is clearlogo, fanart and Artist thumb, but no Music Banner, it doesn't appear in the file. I see this for example for Birdy or Beyoncé. Smile

Fixed for the next release
(2012-09-29, 22:20)giftie Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 19:29)TheRed Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 16:47)giftie Wrote: The database file I am talking about is the l_cdart.db found in userdata/addon_data/script.cdartmanager. This is the database for the script.

...as requested

I took the liberty of hosting this.
TheRed l_cdart.db file

@giftie
I have translated the new strings. I´m about to check out the new test version and will report back Cool
Thanks Solidsatras. Apologies giftie, I have popups blocked so didn't notice them.
(2012-09-29, 23:18)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 22:20)giftie Wrote:
(2012-09-29, 19:29)TheRed Wrote: ...as requested

I took the liberty of hosting this.
TheRed l_cdart.db file
Thanks.. The Database helps me a lot.. Smile
Quote:@giftie
I have translated the new strings. I´m about to check out the new test version and will report back Cool

Thanks for the string update on Transifex.

@TheRed

The problem is due to the path that you music is stored. The script mistakenly thinks everything is disc 8(almost everything) so when the script tries to match to fanart.tv, it fails since it can't match the disc number.
Code:
/var/media/a7a9b2bf-2ab2-43fd-950d-67087cd8add2/home/theblack/media/audio/albums/Drake-Take_Care-(Deluxe_Edition)-2011-CR
If you look carefully you will see in the path 'a7a9b2bf-2ab2-43fd-950d-67087cd8add2. The script misinterpts this as meaning that it is Disc 8. I'll look into tightning up the disc number discovery.

Ahhh. It's nice to have a reason. Thanks for taking a look.
Probably not too much point me posting this without a logfile, but I've now tried to create the database three times, and every time that I do it seems to reset itself to zero local artists once "complete". I have nearly 20 thousand local discs so I don't know if this is just SQL not being able to handle the number of records or something I'm doing wrong.

I'm using the 2.75 script minus the dependency line. My music is stored on a NAS connected via LAN to an Acer Revo running OpenElec. It takes about 48 hours to scan the full database and I've set it to use local folders to store the artwork rather than my NAS.

I've just removed the script folder from userdata, put xbmc in debug mode and open the program again.

I will post the log to pastebin in due course but wondered whether it's down to the size of my collection?
(2012-10-02, 17:31)mogodon Wrote: Probably not too much point me posting this without a logfile, but I've now tried to create the database three times, and every time that I do it seems to reset itself to zero local artists once "complete". I have nearly 20 thousand local discs so I don't know if this is just SQL not being able to handle the number of records or something I'm doing wrong.

I'm using the 2.75 script minus the dependency line. My music is stored on a NAS connected via LAN to an Acer Revo running OpenElec. It takes about 48 hours to scan the full database and I've set it to use local folders to store the artwork rather than my NAS.

I've just removed the script folder from userdata, put xbmc in debug mode and open the program again.

I will post the log to pastebin in due course but wondered whether it's down to the size of my collection?

Size should not matter as long as XBMC does not have any trouble with it.. The script does not access the database directory, it asks XBMC for the info. A full debug log is always needed to trouble shoot. if you find it really big, just zip it and post it through dropbox or simliar, I expect with 20,000 albums it will be...

Hi. I've been wanting to use CDArt Manager for a while, but everytime I go to the official repo, it is market as 'Broken' ... I understand there was a dependency issue problem when xbmc when to Eden, but that was fixed back at v2.5.2 (or something similar?) ... so why is it still marked as broken?
You must be using OpenElec, am I correct? The addon works perfectly fine as is on all XBMC's supplied versions. OpenElec does not compile a script module that the addon needs when it is compiled.
Is it OK to enter MBIDs directly into the database, or should I only use the UI inside XBMC? I have a lot of Korean and Japanese music and it is hard to always get a good scrape of MB using an auto-scrape. I think it might be better to go through missing.txt and do my own search for MBIDs.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
If you are comfortable with editing the addons database, you can edit it.
(2012-10-04, 03:36)giftie Wrote: You must be using OpenElec, am I correct? The addon works perfectly fine as is on all XBMC's supplied versions. OpenElec does not compile a script module that the addon needs when it is compiled.

Thanks Giftie .... and yes, you are correct, OpenELEC. Has this been fed back to the OpenELEC team? If not, I'll do it myself. What is the script module they need to include?

Cheers
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6