[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
helta Online
Fan
Is it safe to assume this is not Kodi compatible?
find quote
ThaDraGun Offline
When I first installed cdArt Manager I just went in and clicked auto-downloaded for everything. As a result, every single disc art and album art shows "travis - Good feeling" for some odd reason. Tried fooling around with again and gave up with it, couldnt figure out how to work it. Tried again tonight and still not sure whats going on. Thought Id see if someone knows what I need to do to reset it all and get the correct artwork.

If I go to the cdart > search artist I assume this is where it searches for the artwork and I manually click to download?

When I chose AC/DC it still just shows "travis, good feeling".

[Image: 20141015_220309.jpg]

Any ideas? Im obviously doing something really wrong..
find quote
Kwulabear Offline
(2014-10-15 23:38)helta Wrote:  Is it safe to assume this is not Kodi compatible?

So far I can't make it work on Kodi. If I do a refresh addon database it loses all my local cdart essentially deleting the database. Still trying to figure it out.
find quote
orby Offline
(2014-10-16 15:57)Kwulabear Wrote:  
(2014-10-15 23:38)helta Wrote:  Is it safe to assume this is not Kodi compatible?

So far I can't make it work on Kodi. If I do a refresh addon database it loses all my local cdart essentially deleting the database. Still trying to figure it out.

i was going to give this add-on go and in kodi on a brand new install it scans and sorts the tags out then hangs at 99% with no error message
find quote
helta Online
Fan
@orby: yup, thats my exact experience as well

@kwulabear: yeah, hopefully there is an update soon.
find quote