• 5(current)
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script
spiff Wrote:lies, it is included as of yesterday.

Thanks Spiff! Smile
stupid question, I'm running a Dharma SVN from last week and I have CDArt 1.0.1 installed. When I run it, I get the retrieving music database message but it just sits there. I let it run overnight and when I woke up it was still sitting there with the same message. I'm running Alaska Revisited right now and it has an indicator when it's scanning, it's not moving at all. I looked thru the options and didn't see anything that looks like I'd need to change it to get it working. When I run it and get the retrieving message I can't do anything else. My music is all tagged properly and organized very well. I'm wondering what I need to do to get this working. This addon should be real simple. I just upgraded to r32787 SVN, same issue still.

What am I not doing here?
Was this your first time running the program?

Can you checkout your userdata/addon_data/script.cdartmanager folder. If it's missing, go to the settings menu(accessible from the Settings -> Addons -> Enabled -> Addons -> Program Addons -> cdART Manager

If it does exist, delete the l_cdart.db file and re-run cdART Manager
giftie Wrote:Was this your first time running the program?

Can you checkout your userdata/addon_data/script.cdartmanager folder. If it's missing, go to the settings menu(accessible from the Settings -> Addons -> Enabled -> Addons -> Program Addons -> cdART Manager

If it does exist, delete the l_cdart.db file and re-run cdART Manager

deleting the file worked like a charm, beautiful! thank you sir this addon saved me a lot work doing it manually.
I have only had the database file become corrupt once before.

I'm glad the program has helped you out...
Thanks for this great addon/script, I've only got 402 albums, but this script got me half way there and gave me the motivation to go all the way. I'm totally gimp'ed out Eek
Cheers Big Grin
I'm glad you the script has been useful...

Don't forget to upload the cdART that you create on XBMCSTUFF.COM
Will do, the backup feature rocks ! got 200+ for ya Smile
Yes, please make sure you do. It's helps everyone out.

Along those lines, I was wondering if you could make this produce a text log of all Artist-Albums that have no cdart. That way, I could go down my list and start creating them and marking them off easily.
joebrady Wrote:Yes, please make sure you do. It's helps everyone out.

Along those lines, I was wondering if you could make this produce a text log of all Artist-Albums that have no cdart. That way, I could go down my list and start creating them and marking them off easily.

not hard to do so far gifty should be able to include something like this.
Then people could post their lists to the cdarts requests section of the XBMCstuff forum and remove them as they show up.
The List is in the works.. It was one of the things I wanted to do when I started this script.. I should have it out on the next release or two... I have it already set up in the database just a matter of formatting a text file with the output.. Probably nothing to fancy is needed, just as Joe Brady said, Artist - Album..

I have to say I've learned a lot making this script...
Ok. Submitted Version 1.0.3 to repo.

It will save a file called "missing.txt" into your Backup folder, rewriting it when ever the database is read from(at start and whenever it is updated)

It should be what you were looking for...
awesome, thanks Nod
I used this program to get many cdarts but it missed many files because the naming is too strict (many files have the year as part of the name, remastered, disk number, wrong name, etc...).

I have also taken it upon myself to create as many cdarts for my collection as I can. This is a WIP and it will take me a while to get close to finished. I have created 83 so far (most aren't on xbmcstuff) and I would like to share them but I don't know how best to do that.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script6