aeon help
just a hunch. i've been looking all around for info about how to install aeon, and i think i must have missed something. no way should it be this difficult or complicated. i'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. it seems like a simple procedure, i just can't wrap my brain around it. i'm using the new nightly xbmc-r31718-trunk, and i've put my djh-aeon-ecac28b directory in the 'skins' directory. i had it working with the latest official release of xbmc, but now it doesn't seem to be showing up under settings.

can anyone help? is there a special version i can get which is computable with the newer nightly builds?

i've done some digging, but it's difficult to tell which information is current or applicable.
Fastest way (not the best but easiest to explain) go to xbmc/addons them move skin.confluence to another folder. Move the aeon skin folder you want into the addons folder and rename it skin.confluence. Then move the addons.xml file from the original skin.confluence folder into the new one. Start XBMC.
Yamaha DSP-Z7 / Spendor S8e L+R / Spendor C9e / M&K C35 RL + RR / REL 505 + Q201E SW's. HTPC : Moneual 932 / Asus P5K Premium / Intel 3.16 Ghz Core Duo / Ati 5770 Vapor X / Auzentech Xfi Home Cinema HD / 20 TB's custom built Raid 60 NAS
Or just download this: http://github.com/pix/aeon/archives/pix65

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon help0