Web radio not working at all
i updated to the 11-27 cvs late last night and everything works fine, kai, shoutcast, xmovieguide,etc... except for the web radio (and xbmc mail )in the s where the scripts, reboot,etc. are. i tried everything. deleted t an u data. i even copied over the simple kml py and folder from the 1 that was working. is it a bug with this cvs or can someone help me out. i wanna wait a few more days before i compile another 1. thanks
i think it might be the site is offline. can anyone else confirm this or is it just something wrong with my end? thanks
moving to the right forum.

ps: please do a search before starting a new thread. Wink
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
tried it the other night and it's not working for me. i'm on the 11.25 build and all the extras (web radio, movie trailers, etc.) had been working fine.

me thinks something out in the internet has gone wacky and broke web radio as nothing has changed on my system...
not working for me neither Sad
friend of mine was having similar problem and was doing some hacking, which i believe i've improved upon.....

he said to go the the e:\tdata directory and blow away the contents. unfortunately, this has the side effect of blowing away your config files on which you may have spent a lot of time working to get just so....

thus, i went in there and blew away most of the directories save the ones that appear to have xbmc config files. in the one that has the config files (.xml), i only blew away the files that don't have .xml extensions. note i did this at the bios level. don't know what effect it would have if you attempt to do this while xbmc is running.

after deleting the directories and files, i booted xbmc and fired up web radio. viola, web radio is now functional again...

i
i had exactly the same problem. download webradio 2 / kml browser from http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....t=4190. instruction are in the readme. that worked perfectly for me...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web radio not working at all0