"Play Using..." string - what file can it be found in?
Greetings,

I want to change the string setting for "Play Using..." to "File Operations" but I cannot locate it anywhere. (FWIW - I use the external player feature for passing the file path and name via a variable to run my custom scripts to move files once I watch them, rename file functions, send a message to a other XBMCs in the house and more... so "Play Using..." isn't really what I want.

I checked every .xml file in the directory both using:
cd /usr/share/xbmc/skin/Confluence/720p/
cat .*xml | grep using
cat .*xml | grep Using
cat .*xml | grep USING
....etc, etc
and even opened up all the files in a text editor and ran a search on them for "play using" (case in-sensitive) and I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone know where the "Play Using..." string is located?

I can live with it as is, but I really would love to be able to change it.

Thanks in advance.
psybertech Wrote:Greetings,

I want to change the string setting for "Play Using..." to "File Operations" but I cannot locate it anywhere. (FWIW - I use the external player feature for passing the file path and name via a variable to run my custom scripts to move files once I watch them, rename file functions, send a message to a other XBMCs in the house and more... so "Play Using..." isn't really what I want.

I checked every .xml file in the directory both using:
cd /usr/share/xbmc/skin/Confluence/720p/
cat .*xml | grep using
cat .*xml | grep Using
cat .*xml | grep USING
....etc, etc
and even opened up all the files in a text editor and ran a search on them for "play using" (case in-sensitive) and I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone know where the "Play Using..." string is located?

I can live with it as is, but I really would love to be able to change it.

Thanks in advance.

Its not in Confluence, its in XBMC strings

http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/trunk/langu....xml#L1387
Wow... completely forgot about that!

Thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Play Using..." string - what file can it be found in?0