New Release: v0.8.1 beta1
Wohoo ! Thank you so much - and now its even official on Market Place ...

Works perfect here on Desire ...

Now - next step - Stream Audio to Android Device .... 8)
I'm not seeing it on the marketplace (and yes I've even tried the QR codes). Running a custom Froyo ROM for the EVO.

Can we get a direct download link for those who aren't seeing it on the marketplace?
Vincent Law Wrote:I'm not seeing it on the marketplace (and yes I've even tried the QR codes). Running a custom Froyo ROM for the EVO.

Can we get a direct download link for those who aren't seeing it on the marketplace?
That's weird because there's no restriction whatsoever, you should be able to see it from any region with a phone running 1.5 or later. May I ask which country you are from?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
fogbav Wrote:Wohoo ! Thank you so much - and now its even official on Market Place ...

Works perfect here on Desire ...

Now - next step - Stream Audio to Android Device .... 8)

try subsonic it works perfectly Smile
freezy Wrote:That's weird because there's no restriction whatsoever, you should be able to see it from any region with a phone running 1.5 or later. May I ask which country you are from?

Good ole US of A. (Ohio, specifically)

My market does show plenty of other apps, including paid ones.

Wasn't there a new system implemented in the 2.2 market where developers could restrict based on phone model, not just OS version? Perhaps its tied up there. I'm no expert though.
Vincent Law Wrote:Good ole US of A. (Ohio, specifically)

My market does show plenty of other apps, including paid ones.

Wasn't there a new system implemented in the 2.2 market where developers could restrict based on phone model, not just OS version? Perhaps its tied up there. I'm no expert though.

Weird. Will investigate further then. I prefer having the build only available through the market since we get better stats out of it. Of course you're free to build your own, the source code is there.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Vincent: If you're using nightly builds of Cyanogen Mod for the EVO, there seems to be a lot of users with a protected apps bug. Search for a few other apps in the market. Commonly affected ones seem to be Handcent SMS, and LauncherPro.

If those don't show up, it's your ROM and not XBMC.
Got some errors, my movies are all rated -1

and almost everyone of my episodes dont get found, it just lists the seasons, and when i enter there is "No episodes found",

when i started a episode the xbmc on my pc went down also.

would be nice to have the "watched" taged on the phone also.
psychoazz: Which XBMC build are you using? Do you have your TV episodes scanned to the library?
Xbmc 9.11 r26017

And yeah, its in the library, works fine on the pc, but on the remote it doesnt
Been a little while since i upgraded the remote!

But felt it was necessary to stop by and say thank you and well done it really is a neat piece of software now. Keep it up! Big Grin
Is there anywhere where I can download the latest APK? As I'm using a tablet that doesn't have android market.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Release: v0.8.1 beta11