Transparency! Library mode separate hd and sd
Lightbulb 
I have xbmc 9.11 and Transparency 2.11.

I like the way fanart is on the background of my library mode, but hate the fact that my HD and standard movies are mixed together. (I have the sources for HD and standard added separately)

Is there a way to separate them out?? Or is there a way to have fanart in filemode that doesn't require major tweaking and/or effort Big Grin
-----------------------------------------------------------

website
That used to be one of my pet peeves as well. I don't watch the SD movies too much anymore, but I have a whole bunch of them still. And every once in a while, friends will want to watch an older movie that I only have in SD, but I don't want to keep them on there just for those every once in a while moments.

So I basically created a second profile and added SD movies to that library. They don't appear in my main library, but they are still accessible easily (and with all their info) when I need to.
The different profiles trick will work for me. I just hope it's wife friendly enough LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------

website
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76486
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
smart playlist with path is or contains is the way to go - create a submenu to open the new playlist

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! Library mode separate hd and sd0