suggestion: enter button on movie opens info window
Hey ronie, over at this thread they are working on implementing the function so you can change settings in xbmc to be able to open info window when you push "enter" on a movie rather than play it. In the info window, the "play" button is selected as the default, so a second "enter" plays the movie.

I don't know if you saw that already, but if you didn't, I wanted to give you a heads up as it would be a great addition to T! (That is also something I have been missing greatly from old Meedio days, as my wife or visiting friends always click enter on the movie and expect to see more info, but instead start playing it instead)

It seems like Hitcher already implemented it in Alaska revisited and posted a youtube video of it in action.
It's not nothing to do with the skin. It will work fine with any skin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

oops my bad, I guess I got too excited and carried away.

EDIT:
on second thought, doesn't the skinner need to make sure "play" is the default option so a double click of "OK" will start the movie (in fanart mode specifically) rather than toggle between "cast" and "plot"?
aptalca Wrote:on second thought, doesn't the skinner need to make sure "play" is the default option so a double click of "OK" will start the movie (in fanart mode specifically) rather than toggle between "cast" and "plot"?

yep, i can make sure the play button is focused by default instead of the plot/cast button.

edit:
T! svn 502 should do the trick.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
suggestion: enter button on movie opens info window0