1400 FanArts available - Moderator help!
Information 
Hi, I need some help from one moderator, I have like 1400 fanart I made by myself because those fanarts XBMC was unable to find in IMDb.com

400 are from movies (snapshots taken directly from the DVD picture/movie) and
1000 are from live concerts DVDs (this are high quality images taken from google images and resized to fit in XBMC screen)

I want to contribute with the commiunity with my work, I want to know how and where I can upload this fanarts to be available for any person who needed

If some moderator can help me what In have to do I will apreciate

Regards
themoviedb.org is where you want to head. That's where XBMC actually get most backdrops from.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:themoviedb.org is where you want to head. That's where XBMC actually get most backdrops from.

Thanks a lot, can you please tell me which scraper is the best option for live concerts?

Thanks
How can we set xbmc to download more than the 1 default fanart? I just started using the Night skin and there is an option to randomly load different fanart backdrops from a sub dir. It just has to be named extrafanart under each movie or tv show.
fernandofg Wrote:Thanks a lot, can you please tell me which scraper is the best option for live concerts?

Thanks

I have a few concerts not scraping correctly, could you please share that info?
avus m3 Wrote:How can we set xbmc to download more than the 1 default fanart? I just started using the Night skin and there is an option to randomly load different fanart backdrops from a sub dir. It just has to be named extrafanart under each movie or tv show.

Check out EmberMM it does what you want.
Nick8888 Wrote:Check out EmberMM it does what you want.

Cool.
You should note that TMDb doesn't want fanart where the source was originally lower quality than 1280x720 which your DVDs wont be Oo

Other than that everyone should upload something to TMDb Smile
@Nick8888
Quote:Check out EmberMM it does what you want.
I can't find an option so set ekstra fanart in Ember, only ekstra thumbs, can you tell me where to find the ekstra fanart option?
change name of folder from extrathumbs to extrafanarts then night skin will use your extrafanarts

-=Jason=-
I get it now, you have the check the boxes the the left "good quality" instead of the thumbs, it still names it thumb though.

What is the connect naming?
extrafanart1.jgp?
extra-fanart1.jgp?
extra-fanart-1.jgp?
KOROR Wrote:I get it now, you have the check the boxes the the left "good quality" instead of the thumbs, it still names it thumb though.

What is the connect naming?
extrafanart1.jgp?
extra-fanart1.jgp?
extra-fanart-1.jgp?

nope just need a folder called "extrafanart" names can be

foo.jpg bar.jpg foobar.jpg etc etc

-=Jason=-
Thank you, will try this tomorrow :-)
I've tried added the extrafanart folder in the movie folder:
N:\!Movies\!MKV\!1080p\Iron Man\extrafanart
and there are a lot of images there
thumb1.jpg
thumb2.jpg
and so on, I also enabled the show extra fanart in the NIght Skin settings, but XBMC still displays only the background I've had so far, does this only work in certain views or do I have to delete the fanart image in the movie folder?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1400 FanArts available - Moderator help!0