Support BDMV Structure
Hi,

Just updated my old HTPC to have 10.05, have all up and running now with aeon65s latest skin. A question is, does 10.05 still not support the BDMV structure.

ie. <Movie Folder>\BDMV\index.bdmv

I was surprised to see all of my blu-ray rips not appearing in the movie library with 10.05 svn version...... Thought this was a basic advantage to the new version.
It does not support it since it wouldn't know how to play the video.. That said, i'm almost there with support on linux using libblutooth. Probably won't make it into the release thou.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

libblutooth eh ;P
LOL libblutooth!? Sounds top secret
spiff Wrote:libblutooth eh ;P

Just for the thread reply mail Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
lol.. I do wonder how that lib may have helped in bluray playback Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

elupus Wrote:lol.. I do wonder how that lib may have helped in bluray playback Smile

It allows you to wirelessly stream from a BluRay drive to your HTPC, while decoding and rendering the menu on the fly. :p
elupus Wrote:It does not support it since it wouldn't know how to play the video.. That said, i'm almost there with support on linux using libblutooth. Probably won't make it into the release thou.

Aww thats a shame. I use external player to play all files, so mpc-hc could play the index.bdmv perfectly..... Is there a hack to get xbmc to at least find these bdmv structures and allow the index.bdmv to be opened in an external player, ie

<Movie Dir>/Avatar/BDMV/index.bdmv

without turning on recursive of course?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support BDMV Structure0