List of videos based on Movie IMDB?
I'm not asking how, only if it is possible.

I want to build a plugin to list videos by filtering a path. I'll set the path in a plugin setting and look by a specific part of the filename. That I am comfortable with. My question is can I have a media source add-on (plugin) that references a movie from its context menu or info screen?

I want to use the movie's IMDB id or title to find matching special features. I can work out the rest but see no good reference to the idea of a plugin being able to get from movie to plugin reference without modding a skin. Do add-ones have a way to force a new entry into the context menu for a movie to get from A to B?

Any help would be appreciated, though none is really expected.
For reference, this is my goal (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=77531). I am trying to associate special features in separate files with movies.
GJones Wrote:I'm not asking how, only if it is possible.

I want to build a plugin to list videos by filtering a path. I'll set the path in a plugin setting and look by a specific part of the filename. That I am comfortable with. My question is can I have a media source add-on (plugin) that references a movie from its context menu or info screen?

no. this is an area i suspect we'll do some work after dharma.
Thanks, spiff. For now, I'll make sure I store them in a way that is easily reconciled until that time.

I'll use the time til then to become decent in add-on development so I can give back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List of videos based on Movie IMDB?0