Modding the "Files View"
First of all, I love this skin.

Is there a way to make the default folder thumbnail transparent if there is no folder.jpg file within the folder for thumbnail?

Thanks.
You can add or create your own folder thumbnail and place it in the /media folder of skin.night. You have to name it DefaultFolder.png. Once you replace a thumbnail or picture, you may have to delete the Textures.db file in your /userdata folder. This is an example using a folder from the Transparency skin.

Thanks Redd.
Was able to replace the DefaultFolder.png but it doesn't change to the new icon even after deleting the textures.db under userdata folder.
itchy_balls Wrote:Was able to replace the DefaultFolder.png but it doesn't change to the new icon even after deleting the textures.db under userdata folder.

I was using the latest version of night but I don't think that matters. Have you had any more luck with this?
Redd Wrote:I was using the latest version of night but I don't think that matters. Have you had any more luck with this?

Might have been DefaultFile.png that needed changed instead, just a guess though...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I changed DefaultFile.png file too but no go. I just renamed and re-added my source.
has anyone figured this out? i'd also like to change the folder images but any changes i make are not being recognized Sad

thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modding the "Files View"0