read banner.jpg before folder.jpg
Can i somehow make confluence look for banner.jpg _first_ in tvshows mode?

So it would note use folder.jpg file in media info, because this file is generally considered as file to store cover/poster in windows.

BTW i know i can set it to use poster instead of banner in skin settings, but that is not what i want.

can i somehow dissable ".." (up) items in confluence in library mode
UPDATE: parent folder items in appearance settings Smile
evlo Wrote:1.
Can i somehow make confluence look for banner.jpg _first_ in tvshows mode?

So it would note use folder.jpg file in media info, because this file is generally considered as file to store cover/poster in windows.

BTW i know i can set it to use poster instead of banner in skin settings, but that is not what i want.

here is the same post with more info, but still no details for confluence Sad
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post701378
This option is not available in Confluence. I find that since it is the default skin it is a bit behind on some of the newer features. Try Night, Alaska Revisited, Cirrus Extended Mod or any of the other skins that support it.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:This option is not available in Confluence. I find that since it is the default skin it is a bit behind on some of the newer features. Try Night, Alaska Revisited, Cirrus Extended Mod or any of the other skins that support it.

so it's not possible to add this feature to Confluence skin, even to [MOD] Customizable Confluence, it's really hard ?

I can try modify some files, but I don't know where to start Sad which xml ?
nobody knows ?

Please help
I don't want to mess thing up, since i finally got xbmc working and be somehow usable (still can't use library feature Smile ). So is it possible to se it up in confluentce in latest nightly? Smile
Confluence will not support it until XBMC supports it without these skin hacks. The skin hacks do not work for every case.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
read banner.jpg before folder.jpg0