dvd frames
i absolutely love Transparancy!, its default for me on both PC and XBOX versions of XBMC.

one question though: the clear frames that make a movies folder.jpg look like a dvd case are awesome, can i get these to display over my games folder.jpg? if so how?

regards.
i could give you some pointers, but need to know which version of T! you're using. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
its 2.11, on the xbox.

sorry i didnt reply sooner, xbmc is now asking for a un/pw when i am playing/browsing music, only happens in Transparancy which is gutting, because it has the best views!
PhilYHC Wrote:xbmc is now asking for a un/pw when i am playing/browsing music

remove this line from MyMusicSongs.xml:
Code:
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SafeMode)">fanart-mymusicsongs</include>

as for the dvd case, do you access your games thru the 'Programs' or the 'Games' home menu button?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks for that, greatly appreciated.

Games are accesed through the games option.
in View-Fanart.xml, change:
Code:
<texture diffuse="gamecase-diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
to:
Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>

and:
Code:
<texture>gamecase.png</texture>
to:
Code:
<texture>dvdcase.png</texture>

and finally, change this line:
Code:
<bordertexture border="16">gamecase-shadow.png</bordertexture>
to:
Code:
<bordertexture border="16">dvdcase-shadow.png</bordertexture>

when all that's done, you probably need to adjust the width, height, posx and posy values of the dvdcase.png image control, so that it fits nicely around the game icon.
thanks fior the reply ronie, i've been really busy with work and will crack on with the edit asap!
cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dvd frames0