Minor mod
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while now and I figured it was time to give something back.

I've modified the main menu a bit and made a new button for the settings window. Feel free to use it if you like it Nod

I've added a rar with the necessary files, just replace the ones in your current alaska skin folder (don't forget to backup).
http://www.mediafire.com/?gigjmtamydv

And by the way, thanks for all the hard work so far Hitcher, looking forward to your next release!
I like the floating text labels and the new icons. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the replacement for the settings icons, haven't had any time to do it myself and these looks good. Thanks!
I dig it. Thanks for sharing. Big Grin
I like the button, I might use it myself.
Nice! Hitcher I should give it a go! Smile
Thanks Hitcher, feel free to use it in any upcoming release if you like it.

I've also made a splash page for alaska to replace the default xbmc one.

You can see it in action here:

And here to grab the .png (replace it with the default splash.png in de xbmc\media folder)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1664/splashnv.png

I've tried to keep it fairly minimal in tune with the alaska skin itself.
Let me know if you guys have any suggestions Smile
Love the Alaska splash screen Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
wow, the floating text made a huge difference to the homescreen !
Nice work there.

Never liked that square look on the home screen icons, the only thing
that is missing now is to make the images not square. I might take a
go at it to see how it can be done Wink

Thanks !
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Anyone got this mod to share ? Had to format my laptop and it got lost in the process Undecided

Noodie Wrote:Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while now and I figured it was time to give something back.

I've modified the main menu a bit and made a new button for the settings window. Feel free to use it if you like it Nod

I've added a rar with the necessary files, just replace the ones in your current alaska skin folder (don't forget to backup).
http://www.mediafire.com/?gigjmtamydv

And by the way, thanks for all the hard work so far Hitcher, looking forward to your next release!
ynwa
Looks good, I'd like this too if it can be re-uploaded...

EDIT: nevermind, I thought it was for Revisited. May still have a play if it's re-upped, along with the cdart mod. Hopefully they both get updated for Revisited Smile
Panasonic 50V10 , 360 Elite, Astro A40s, Senn HD595s, Acer Revo R3610 (XBMC Alaska), Denon 1800BD, Denon 2309, Monitor Audio Bronze, SKY+HD (1TB), Harmony One, QED HDMI, Silver Anniversary XT, Soundstyle ST310, Sony AR51SU, Panasonic LX3, HTC Desire.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minor mod0