streaming movies etc
I know its a long term goal etc to be able to stream the movies etc to the android device..

I was playing with my new galaxy s the other day and didnt realise that the app "allshare" allows you to browse the xbmc library and stream everything over. The quality is great..

My question is... is it a possibility for the xbmc app to launch the allshare app to play a selected movie/tv show?

It might just be quicker to add until streaming is fully implemented in the android remote app....

But anyway, anyone wanting to stream off xbmc you can use allshare, works great....
Seing as it is a hw-platform dependant application (it's made by Samsung) I wouldn't think it would be fitting for a cross-hw-platform application like the Android XBMC Remote to include this feature, but chances are you could hack it up yourself.
ssboisen Wrote:Seing as it is a hw-platform dependant application (it's made by Samsung) I wouldn't think it would be fitting for a cross-hw-platform application like the Android XBMC Remote to include this feature, but chances are you could hack it up yourself.

ahh didnt check if it was available elsewhere.
Any opensource apps out there that do something similar and as well?
thanks for the thread, installing this on my Galaxy S Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
streaming movies etc0