Missing 'Settings' from Home Screen and 'Conditional Weather' issue.
Sad 
Help, I feel like such a n00b.

I accidentally turned off 'Settings' menu option from the 'Home Screen' so now I just have Videos, Weather and Shutdown. Problem is that now I can't find a way to get back into the main settings screen. Keyboard and remote combos don't work and I don't see an obvious way to turn it back on in the home.xml file. I know that pressing 'LEFT' on the remote on some skins takes you to the 'Settings' screen but not on this one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

**SOLVED** Thanks to some help I was reminded that 's' on the keyboard brings up settings (can't believe I forgot that!)

Also, is there a way to get the weather backgrounds to reflect the current weather? When I turn on 'Conditional Weather' all I get is a black background and when it's off all I get is the winter/snow background.

**SOLVED** Downloaded the 'Weather Fanart Pack' here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41650 and copied the extracted 'weather' folder to my media player. ENABLED 'Condition Based Weather Fanart' and went to Background Customizer-->Weather-->Multi-Image and pointed to the weather folder I just copied over. Looks and works great!!

Thanks for all the help.

P.S. This skin rocks and is my hands down favourite!! Props to the creator.
I'm on another skin and when I press s, settings isn't an option I can choose...

anyone?
Volkov Wrote:I'm on another skin and when I press s, settings isn't an option I can choose...

anyone?

For starters I'd post in that skin's sub-forum and not some random 3 month old thread.
Volkov Wrote:I'm on another skin and when I press s, settings isn't an option I can choose...

anyone?

For me, using an ATV with the small remote, I go to Home menu then push and hold the Menu button.
in guisettings I changed the current skin back to confluence, then when i changed skin back again, i could make sure the settings were there to display "settings" in the first place.

everythings fixed. must be what "safe mode" is for Tongue
hikaricore Wrote:For starters I'd post in that skin's sub-forum and not some random 3 month old thread.

There was no way to tell what skin I was on until looking in the ini

I'd never used it before and was checking out some new ones. but thanks for your help none the less

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing 'Settings' from Home Screen and 'Conditional Weather' issue.0