Combined Tv show Help and scraper help thanks
Hi all

I was woundering if you could help me.

Q1 I have some tv shows that have 2 episodes combined and i have named them S01E1-E2 and the tv show gets listed in xbmc the right way. The problem is when you play the 2nd show it just plays from the begining and not from the 2nd episode point. how can i do this is there some sort of option ?

Q2 when you get tv specials xbmc adds it to the right season say season 4 at the end of the list but also adds it in the list of seasons folder so you would have season 1 to 4 then a special i just want season 1 to 4 but the special in season 4 as well is there a way to remove this but still keep it in the seasons.

Q3 is it best to let xbmc get the scraper info or is it best to use a program to get all the info and if so what is the benifit over using xbmc ? and whast the best program to get and use.

thanks for any help or info you can provide me

cheers
1. Play the episode. Bring up the video bookmarks menu. Notice the "Set Episode bookmark" button - hit it at the appropriate time point.

2. You want to remove the "specials" season? Not sure if this can be done tbh.

3. IMO it's best to let XBMC do it. Others may disagree. The main disadvantage to using other apps is you then have fixed information sitting next to your media files, which may become out of date.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Combined Tv show Help and scraper help thanks0