Strange behavior using repeat="true"
I am trying to optimze the imdb scraper and use the year info from the filename if there is any.

First i try to get the year. Then i try to get all titles and if i got the year it should just match the titles with the correct year. After that i rematch the previous result and add the tags for the result list.

It all works well as long as i disable the repeat="yes" in the third regex - which doesn't make much sense. As soon as i enable repeat i get all titles and it behave like my second regex does not exist. Help please - i am stuck :/

Part of GetSearchResults:
[HTML]
<RegExp input="$$1" output="\1" dest="4+">
<!-- first regex - get the year -->
<RegExp input="$$2" output="\1" dest="6">
<expression clear="yes">%20\(([0-9]{4})\)</expression>
</RegExp>
<!-- second - try to match only titles with the correct year - using this regex doesnt change anything:
(&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/title/[t0-9]*/[^&gt;]*&gt;[^&lt;]*&lt;/a&gt; *\({0,1}$$6\){0,1}) Sad
-->
<expression repeat="yes" noclean="1">(&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/title.*$$6)</expression>
</RegExp>
<RegExp input="$$4" output="&lt;entity&gt;&lt;title&gt;\2&lt;/title&gt;&lt;year&gt;\3&lt;/year&gt;&lt;url&gt;http://www.imdb.de/title/\1/#$$6&lt;/url&gt;&lt;id&gt;\1&lt;/id&gt;&lt;/entity&gt;" dest="3+">
<!-- third regex - match the final titles and create nice result items -->
<expression repeat="yes" noclean="1,2">&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;/title/([t0-9]*)/[^&gt;]*&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/a&gt; *\(([0-9]*)</expression>
</RegExp>[/HTML]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange behavior using repeat="true"0