No panel view in latest version?
Hi

I just updated to the new dharma version as I'd not done it for a while, everything went fine and I got the addon repo installed.

For some reason though I've now lost the panel view mode (which was the sweetest view ever). Has it been removed for any particular reason? If yes, will it be added back in?

In the meantime I would go back to the previous version but I can't find the old skin files. I see an Alaska pre dharma, but not an Alaska Revisited pre dharma. Where can I find them?

Thanks.
Alaska dharma has panel view Alaska Revisited doesn't
I discovered that its actually "Poster Square" view I like, not Panel view. But thats not in Alaska Revisted either.

I also found "[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)" is the one I had installed before, but it is not the same as "[RELEASE] Alaska original (Dharma)" which has a black/white/grey background to it.

I'm all sorted now, just wondering whether the new Alaska Revisted Dharma (which I assume is an enhancement of "[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)") is going to have "Poster Square" view added to it?

Thanks
sitruz Wrote:I also found "[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)" is the one I had installed before, but it is not the same as "[RELEASE] Alaska original (Dharma)" which has a black/white/grey background to it.
Yes it is actually.
sitruz Wrote:I'm all sorted now, just wondering whether the new Alaska Revisted Dharma (which I assume is an enhancement of "[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)") is going to have "Poster Square" view added to it?
Not unless someone mods it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No panel view in latest version?0