• 7(current)
Ultimote - unofficial third-part XBMC remote for iPad
danceresort Wrote:Same for me.. Yet again this isn't working. If this isn't sorted soon i think I'll have to complain to apple

I seriously doubt they'll refund you.
zepfan Wrote:Too late. How else would you try it?

Apps like this should be in a lite form or free altogether. It's a shame one would have to get it another way just to see if it works. I appreciate a developer creating something like this, but they should be active on this forum.

I won't buy any apps like this. At least in the android market you get an instant refund.
jatilq Wrote:Apps like this should be in a lite form or free altogether. It's a shame one would have to get it another way just to see if it works. I appreciate a developer creating something like this, but they should be active on this forum.

I won't buy any apps like this. At least in the android market you get an instant refund.

Agreed. I'd like them to be free, but on the Apple store you can't expect that. On my android phone I've bought only two apps. I love the XBMC remote that was developed for that, it blows everything else out of the water.
I think, if there will be a lot of complaints, Apple will ban the developer on AppStore, and even initiate some actions against him. What that bastard is doing can be qualified as scam. So I suggest flooding AppStore with complaints. Removing apps from Appstore accompanied by mass refund is not uncommon at all.
Vultures Wrote:I think, if there will be a lot of complaints, Apple will ban the developer on AppStore, and even initiate some actions against him. What that bastard is doing can be qualified as scam. So I suggest flooding AppStore with complaints. Removing apps from Appstore accompanied by mass refund is not uncommon at all.

I don't think he's trying to scam us. I just think he cant get it to work for other people, but it works for him.
jatilq Wrote:I won't buy any apps like this. At least in the android market you get an instant refund.

Problem is, I bought this and it worked just fine, it got an update and now its broken Sad
I'm using Dharma Beta 3 and get the "ok!" when testing the connection in the profile screen and the basic remote screen works fine. The problem is that the video and tv libraries are empty even they are working fine with thumbs artwork etc on the PC. I've tried refreshing and redoing the profile to no avail. Any ideas as I cannot find any info on the web other than a rather sparse Blog by the developer [http://ultimote.blogspot.com/] Helppppppp!
wormski Wrote:I'm using Dharma Beta 3 and get the "ok!" when testing the connection in the profile screen and the basic remote screen works fine. The problem is that the video and tv libraries are empty even they are working fine with thumbs artwork etc on the PC. I've tried refreshing and redoing the profile to no avail. Any ideas as I cannot find any info on the web other than a rather sparse Blog by the developer [http://ultimote.blogspot.com/] Helppppppp!

Same issue.
This works now with Dharma so I paid for it..Now I wish it gives you a BIG fanart after you select a movie because I mounted mine beside the door and would like everyone to see what is showing inside the theater..Also a "trailer" button..
XBMC Commander is a much better XBMC Remote app than this one. It is frequently updated by a developer who is constantly posting on this forum and responding to bug reports and feature requests. It's also cheaper.
GinSoakedBoy Wrote:XBMC Commander is a much better XBMC Remote app than this one. It is frequently updated by a developer who is constantly posting on this forum and responding to bug reports and feature requests. It's also cheaper.

Yup. Way better. Ultimote still runs like crap to me.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ultimote - unofficial third-part XBMC remote for iPad0