• 5(current)
Ultimote - unofficial third-part XBMC remote for iPad
zepfan Wrote:That's not really fair. I'm sure they have another job and a whole life outside of this. Maybe they're on vacation.

Is it fair for me to say now that the level of support of this app is poor? I still have the same problems as I initially did and still no word from the developer.
yeah, not impressed.
Bongu Wrote:Is it fair for me to say now that the level of support of this app is poor? I still have the same problems as I initially did and still no word from the developer.

Yea. I was trying to defend the program , but the updates are taking to long. But it is the best xbmc iPad remote so far.
Hi Folks,

I'm new to this whole area, I have XBMC running on an original XBOX which has been cracked.

I'm looking for an app for the iPad to control it remotely thats hopefully not too tricky to implement.

Is this easy to do? Has anyone tried to use this with the original xbox?
New update is out. Does it work for anyone? It crashes for me.
Crashes for me as well.
me too
Did he even test it?
hey folks, before the last update i could sync with xbmc on my appletv and the thumbnails in ultimote were exactly the same like in my xbmc library. even all my custom covers for movies the scrapers didn't find were displayed correctly. now after the update it looks like ultimote is using it's own scraper for the thumbs instead of using my xbmc library thumbs. the result is many movies havn't any thumbs at all, others don't have the thumbs i like. is there any way to force ultimote to use exactly the thumbs of my xbmc library? nevertheless fantastic program, keep going on... maybe a little more dev-support !!!
krassest Wrote:hey folks, before the last update i could sync with xbmc on my appletv and the thumbnails in ultimote were exactly the same like in my xbmc library. even all my custom covers for movies the scrapers didn't find were displayed correctly. now after the update it looks like ultimote is using it's own scraper for the thumbs instead of using my xbmc library thumbs. the result is many movies havn't any thumbs at all, others don't have the thumbs i like. is there any way to force ultimote to use exactly the thumbs of my xbmc library? nevertheless fantastic program, keep going on... maybe a little more dev-support !!!

I don't know, the program crashes every time I try and sync. What is your set up?
I've tested on appletv and laptop (winxp) with xbmc 9.11 (camelot). Syncing works fine for me, the rest of the program features as well. Only the problem with these thumbs. Setup under settings in Ultimote is:
for appletv. host: appletv.local.
port: 8080
rest unchanged.
for winxp. host: your laptops ip-adress
port: 8080
rest unchanged.

Hmm. I tired those settings under a spare windows machine i had. The app crashed. I tried running 9.11 instead of Beta2 but it still crashed. The app just crashes with every config i've tried. XBMC versions 9.11, Beta1 and Beta2. I've tried 2 Ubuntu versions, and a Windows one. The app crashes each time.
Just grab a copy but when ever I try and load the tv tab, the app crashes out? Movies seem to work fine

Using Darwin 10.4.1 on latest gen mini mac
When playing a tv episode, I'm not getting info about the episode (I used the remote to get it to work)

Also, if you going to me how nice it us outside, it would be nice if you could use my local metrics (I don't use farentheight)
RustyKnight Wrote:When playing a tv episode, I'm not getting info about the episode (I used the remote to get it to work)

Also, if you going to me how nice it us outside, it would be nice if you could use my local metrics (I don't use farentheight)

You're not getting info on the TV show on screen or Ipad?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ultimote - unofficial third-part XBMC remote for iPad0