How do I know what movies the scraper skips?
I have 434 movies in my collection, Only 426 are showing up in XBMC. I assume that the scraper is skipping some because it cant find them (themoviedb.org). Other that comparing what XBMC is showing to my actual directory listing for my movies one by one, how can I find out what movies the scraper is skipping over.

Thanks
Jon
Usually there's no poster shown in filemode if the movie isn't in the database, so that's a quick and easy method.

This assumes ofcourse that you haven't got folder.jpg files in each of your movie folders.

If your movies are in separate folders, then just doing an "Update Library" and taking a nosy through the log should do the trick?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Jonathan. I will give those suggestions a shot later on this evening. Thanks again

Jon
Or another trick is, assuming Windows 7/Vista, when you open up the folder containing all your movies it gives you a count of how many items in the lower left of the window.

Then many skins show you how many items are in the level you are in...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I know what movies the scraper skips?0