Eventghost autorepeat keys and XBMC, how to remove lag?
I have a remote key mapped to right, the autorepeat works great in XBMC, I can scroll smooth as silk. The problem is - if I hold down the button a long time and let go of it, XBMC still keeps scrolling for a long time, probably because the commands are queued up.

I want the autorepeat, but I'd like it to stop scrolling around the time i let go of the button. Any ideas?
RandomXBMCUser Wrote:Any ideas?

Stop using Eventghost?

That isn't as flippant as it sounds. While Eventghost offers fine control over the remote control, the Dharma beta supports most remote controls out of the box.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:Stop using Eventghost?

That isn't as flippant as it sounds. While Eventghost offers fine control over the remote control, the Dharma beta supports most remote controls out of the box.

JR

Bad idea, especially in my situation. I'm using a Dish Network remote with a USB-UIRT. Everything works perfectly, except I'd like the autorepeat to stop when I let go of the button, but xbmc works it in a catch-up kind of way.
The problem isn't likely to be XBMC. Try using the keyboard and see if you get the same problem. If the problem only occurs with the remote then it's Eventghost to blame.

JR
Meh its something wrong with using Eventghost to send XBMC Commands. If I tell eventghost to use keyboard Right instead, it works as expected. Ill just use that instead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eventghost autorepeat keys and XBMC, how to remove lag?0