Video playback lag on XBMC
very big lag video play Sad
windows 7, XBMC 11 / 12

http://pastebin.com/M9z73CTs
Tooshna & Bigjuggler - if you're using Linux to run XBMC on your ATV, then why use an ATV at all? (there's much better HTPC's out there). The comment from the developer suggests XBMC is having some problems with the content (which you're modifying with handbrake). What happens when you play content you haven't modified yourself?

Also, wanted to confirm, you don't have any other processes using the USB drive, right? Just want to make sure you don't have contention for the drive.

Josa - this is an OSX support forum. You'll need to post your problem in a Windows forum.
Granted you are replying to stuff that is from two years ago, I just want to say that even today an ATV1 with linux is an awesome HTPC. I have two of them myself that have BCHD (wiki) cards (makes all the difference), and one is my most used HTPC. Handles everything I throw at it, is small and nice looking, and I got them for dirt cheap. They can even use USB TV tuners. Even the original ATV1 that I have, which was an Apple referb for $150 in 2010, was well worth the money.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback lag on XBMC1