XBMC Dharma & EMM NFO Files....
Hey everyone,

I recently tried updating to the latest version of XBMC dharma version and realize that all the movies that had Ember Media Manager scrape their NFO files was not being seen by XBMC (the posts, fan-art and extra-thumbs all detect fine). XBMC instead re-scrapes the movie nfos using the in program scraper instead of reading the offline data that's already there. Is there an option that needs setting that I haven't noticed? The original XBMC 9.11 never required such settings in place, so I'm not sure what needs to be done. Please help. Thank you in advance.
Seems to be working fine for me, far as I can tell.
really? offline scrap works for u with latest dharma release? was ur collection scraped with EMM?
First step BEFORE posting on this forum: Do a debug log and look at it. If you don't find your answer out yourself then pastebin the log and link from your post.

We cannot help you without a debug log.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i actually just realised what the problem was. seems that xbmc dharma no longer reads NFO files named movie.nfo, only ones named <movie title>.nfo. once i renamed the files to match the video files, xbmc detected them immediately.
That's false. It only reads movie.nfo if you specify "Use foldernames for lookups".
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

.........really? Dang!!! Just spent an hour renaming all my nfo files for nothing Confused Oh well, thank for telling me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Dharma & EMM NFO Files....0