Documentary Website
Hi,

Wondering if anyone is aware of a good documentary website for scraping and if there are any scrapers for it?

If not anyone interested in setting one up? I am a big fan of documentaries and would help out however I could by adding content but I am not a web designer so would need help there.

Of course all this would be made better in my opinion if I could have a documentary section in XBMC instead of mixing it with TV Shows; but that's a separate issue.

Best,

R
Bumping

I'm looking for the same, haven't found any documentary scraper.

and Documentary section would be sweet.
thetvdb has had most documentaries i've added and is an ideal place for them. If they don't have your's why not add the content.
Perhaps you're right re thetvdb but, many of the documentaries I have were not on TV Do you know if these are allowed. It's one of the main reasons why I hate putting them in the TV section of my own library
Documentaries are fine on thetvdb, as i mentioned most i have are on it - you just need to make sure you get the names correct.

What do you have that isn't on it?
prae5 Wrote:Documentaries are fine on thetvdb, as i mentioned most i have are on it - you just need to make sure you get the names correct.

What do you have that isn't on it?

Documentaries are OK in thetvdb, but in my opinion, the best site for documentaries is, hands down, the docuwiki from mvgroup.org. The wealth of data, high-quality maintenance and up-to-date information is much better than thetvdb, although of course it does not have the api-friendliness and adequate posters/fanart/banners for an HTPC that thetvdb has. They are kind of complementary though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Documentary Website0