Media Flags Not Working
Sad 
Long time lurker first time poster... Big Grin

My setup: XBMC 9.11 running on Windows 7. Using the (default) Confluence skin.

Background: Installed XBMC 9.11. Set my video source (D:\Movies). Set default movie scraper to imdb.com. 'Extract thumbnails and video information' in Videos-->Setting is enabled. Ripped 2 different movies (Batman Begins and The Cable Guy) in both ISO format and the DVD folder (Video_TS) format using DVDShrink.

Problem: I placed the movies (ISO format) in my D:\Movies folder. Both movies show up in my movie library in XBMC, complete with coverart and synopsis etc. (FanArt view), and play well. However, no media flags show for either movie. So i removed the two ISO's from the Movies folder and replace them with the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders, rescanned my library, but ran into the same problem. Both movies show up with all the details but no media flags. Am i missing something? Big thanks in advance!!!
You used to have to play those types of of files for XBMC to extract the data but it stopped working recently.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9710
Thanks Hitcher. I guess i'll have to look into getting flags from an 'inf' file.
It's now fixed so try out today's nightly.

EDIT: Just confirmed it works, thanks spiff.
Thanks agian its working well!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flags Not Working0