MediaBrowser > XBMC Transfer
Question 
Hey guys i use to use XBMC a while back but turned to MediaBrowser as at the time it fulfilled all my requements. But now that i dont need live tv support im coming back to XBMC. My only delima is im using Meta</browser> 2.0 to fetch all my information as it now supports XBMC, Its asking me for the location of my cast thumbnails, Now is this a static location like mediabrowser has or does it need to be setup in each folder (i cant seem to find an answer for this in the wiki).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
natively we only support each folder. .actors/Actor_Name.tbn

however, we support all kinds of urls for thumbs, so in theory media browser can support using a central dir.
spiff Wrote:however, we support all kinds of urls for thumbs, so in theory media browser can support using a central dir.

How would i go about setting this up so XBMC only looks at one folder for all the actor pictures?

Also why does it do it this way i would think the way MB does it would be alot easier to manage and backup?
If you don't let Meta</browser> download cast XBMC can do it for you its not really something you need to use an external scraper for

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaBrowser > XBMC Transfer0