[Feature Request] Improvement of the HTE support
Hi Ronie,

First of all, I would like to thank you for this excellent skin. Definitely the best in my opinion.

I would like to suggest the following improvements in the GUI:
- Change the action for the HTE (Home Theatre Experience) button in the movie info dialog to run only the trailer of the selected movie instead of running the HTE script
- Add a button in the left-side menu to quickly enable / disable HTE. The idea is, once HTE is enabled, it would run every time I play a movie. if it is disabled, only the movie would play.

Hope this makes sense to you...

Thanks!
i'm afraid i'm not getting it...
in the movie info dialog, there's already a button to start the trailer, as well as a button to play the movie,
as well as a button to start the HTE script...so all options are already available.

why would you want to change that?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
My bad, I was using an older version of T! and just realized that there is now a button for the trailer and a button for HTE.

However the second idea I suggested would still stand: Add a button in the left-side menu to quickly enable / disable HTE. The idea is, once HTE is enabled, it would run every time I play a movie. if it is disabled, only the movie would play.

The thing is, it's a real pain in the @$$ to hove to open the movie information screen in order to just run the HTE script. Wouldn't it be better to have it enabled by default, meaning it will create a playlist with trailers every time I play a movie, but leaving the ability to disable it quickly without going through the system settings?
That's why I suggested a button on the left side menu...
_tomtom_ Wrote:However the second idea I suggested would still stand: Add a button in the left-side menu to quickly enable / disable HTE. The idea is, once HTE is enabled, it would run every time I play a movie.

well you'd still need a special button to start the script.
simply pressing ok/enter on a movie in the list can't launch a script.

i'd rather not clutter the regular views in the skin with a bunch of buttons.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Improvement of the HTE support0