some default icons treated as thumbs
I was working on my default icons and came across the same issue this trac ticket refers to, just wondering if it has been looked into yet as I don't see anything on the ticket:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7351
Will look into it in a bit.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

r32269 (trunk - will be merged to Dharma this evening) fixes the "add source" one. Are there any others that are outstanding?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Not so much a skinning problem but the 'No thumb' option doesn't clear the currently selected thumb.
Where? There's all sorts of places that "No thumb" might work and might not, so specifics will be needed.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Sorry, for me it was in Videos.

One of my source folders had a folder.jpg from an album in it once so XBMC set that as the thumb and trying to remove it by selecting 'Choose thumbnail' and then 'No thumb' doesn't clear it.
jmarshall Wrote:r32269 (trunk - will be merged to Dharma this evening) fixes the "add source" one. Are there any others that are outstanding?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks Johnathan, I'm looking through now and it looks like only add source and "available updates" and "enable addons" needed fixing, so now just the two in the addon browser. Smile
@Hitcher, so a video source with folder.jpg present?

@Arcanthur - cheers, will take a look.

@Arcanthur: those ones are taken care of - there are better ways to do it, though but the fix in r32328 will do for now.

@Hitcher: Yeah, "no thumb" won't work there as the folder.jpg image will just go and be cached again later. There's no easy way to deal with this situation unfortunately. Two options:

1. Remove the "No thumb" option if a local thumb is present.
2. Remove the use of folder.jpg etc. for shares.

I think I prefer 1.

Cheers,
Jonathan

It wasn't there for long but now it's removed the thumb is the same.
Hmm, and you still can't use "No Thumb" then?

Nope.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some default icons treated as thumbs0