Shoutcast addon broken again in July 28 build
I just updated to the July 28 build and the Shoutcast addon hangs XBMC when I'm playing a channel and try to play another one. On top of that the addon takes 4-5 seconds to start playing any channel, and stopping playback creates a loud buzz for 3-4 seconds before stopping. The hanging problem existed several months ago before being fixed, and has been reintroduced now that Shoutcast is an addon and not a built-in source. I can dig up the old threads that people started on this issue if that would be helpful.

I know beggars can't be choosers but Shoutcast problems have been a continuing source of frustration for my wife and I since we started using XBMC 2 years ago, as we typically listen to it for several hours a day on our HTPC.
Debug log?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks, here's a Pastebin of the latest log. I don't know how to read these but it looks like a timeout is causing the whole thing to hang instead of just retrying the stream. I have to manually Ctrl-Alt-Del and use Task Manager to kill XBMC when this happens so it may be the bits of the log you're looking for don't get written, but I'd be happy to test this out for you as other people have had this problem in the past.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shoutcast addon broken again in July 28 build0