Aeon65 "Hide Watched" Issue
Okay, so I've had my Aspire Revo 3610 running XBMC Live for nearly two weeks now and I absolutely love it! When I first got it up and running I loaded the skin Aeon Stark up and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful this skin is. However, I wanted a little more functionality such as browsing through 'Recently Added' files and was recommended to Aeon65 through some Google searches. So far I really like what I have seen with the exception on one issue. It appears that when I toggle the 'Hide Watched' option to ON under my TV Library it automatically toggles it ON under my Movie Library as well. I reloaded Aeon Stark to see if it did this under that particular skin, and confirmed that it didn't. Does anyone know of a tweak that will let me achieve what it is that I'm trying to do. Just to confirm, I am wanting to Hide my watched TV shows, but not hide my watched Movies. It might sound a little weird, but not having a library full of TV shows that I will typically watch only once gives me some incentive to physically delete them off my hard drive after awhile. Thanks to anyone willing to help.
Perhaps a more suitable place to get an answer might be the Aeon thread in the Skin Help/Support section.
Thanks, I'll post over there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon65 "Hide Watched" Issue0