[Live] Aeon65 Hide Watched Issue
Okay, so I've had my Aspire Revo 3610 running XBMC Live for nearly two weeks now and I absolutely love it! When I first got it up and running I loaded the skin Aeon Stark up and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful this skin is. However, I wanted a little more functionality such as browsing through 'Recently Added' files and was recommended to Aeon65 through some Google searches. So far I really like what I have seen with the exception on one issue. It appears that when I toggle the 'Hide Watched' option to ON under my TV Library it automatically toggles it ON under my Movie Library as well. I reloaded Aeon Stark to see if it did this under that particular skin, and confirmed that it didn't. Does anyone know of a tweak that will let me achieve what it is that I'm trying to do. Just to confirm, I am wanting to Hide my watched TV shows, but not hide my watched Movies. It might sound a little weird, but not having a library full of TV shows that I will typically watch only once gives me some incentive to physically delete them off my hard drive after awhile. Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live] Aeon65 Hide Watched Issue0