• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Cirrus
Has anyone got the custom script buttons working with this skin?
With Alaska you just point to the addon's folder but this skin doesn't seem to allow that, i'm trying to get iplayer and apple trailers to work, any ideas what I link to? I've tried the py file in the root of each addon but that doesn't work

Can we have Scripts renamed to Add-ons Smile

Just noticed a bug in the Pictures section - the title "Pictures" isn't under the time like in other sections, it's to the right instead
fullfatcream Wrote:This is the sort of thing I was talking about. Check the area where the info goes on the fanart. Also where longer title info comes up it runs under the stars.

http://a.imageshack.us/img696/6079/scree...2at185.png

Hope that helps.

From the look of your screenshot it seems you're not using a widescreen resolution - this skin is designed for 1280x720 resolution and it looks like you are set up for standard def.
Crookas Wrote:From the look of your screenshot it seems you're not using a widescreen resolution - this skin is designed for 1280x720 resolution and it looks like you are set up for standard def.

its still an error because the label should crop no matter what you use
Jezz_X Wrote:its still an error because the label should crop no matter what you use

Sorry, you're right. I've fixed it now and will upload a new version this weekend which addresses a few issues.
[quote=Crookas] I agree, i'm trying to come up with something for seasons that suits the feel of the skin - if you have any suggestions I'm all ears...

Well I really like the navigation of your skin with banner view when you first select tv shows, but when you have multiple seasons of the same show I really like the viewing options that Night offers. I don't know jack sh** about coding, if that is even what you call it, but you could run a similar one like Night for the tv shows but keep the font and other features that make your skin so kick ass.

Again awesome skin, still my number 1 choice. Keep up the work
See first post in this thread
Oh yes !!!
This is definitively my default skin now ... Smile

Thanx for making my request come true ... " Added custom home menus " I've tested it and it works fine, just one thing : possibility to add a custom background to added custom Item ...

Thanx again for this great skin.
once again: very nice skin.
but i still cannot enable lyrics-addon in dharma branch based xbmc... :-(

anyway... it´s also my default skin ;-)
loggio Wrote:Hi there, love the skin... It's so snappy an quick! But is there anything that can be done about the homescreen?? It's so bland compared the rest of the skin... I think the sub menus on the home screen look much more polished & uniform than the actual menu itself. What do you guys think?

Great skin!! :-)

Really?!
I find the homescreen beautiful and it's my fav skin.

Edit: Woot!
New version and nightlys re-enabled!
It's a good day for XBMC.
This is coming along nicely, now I don't have to switch skins to use addons.
One thing, can you make the right list view available for the music artists section?
Nice Skin!
Custom Home Menu Items works fine in 1.1.1.
But, Can I set home backdrop for custom menu items(favorites)?
not sure if this has been fixed but when playing an album in viz screen the album cover and spinning cdart take up a large space could this be reduced in size slightly also the spinning art is still moving too fast last but not least the now playing info is over lapping the cdart.

btw fantastic skin keep up the great work Smile
Smile 
DannyDroid Wrote:Really?!
I find the homescreen beautiful and it's my fav skin.

Edit: Woot!
New version and nightlys re-enabled!
It's a good day for XBMC.

I agree, the homescreen is clean and stylish, nothing needs changing there Smile

For those that have tested with Dharma since yesterdays update, does it work?
archmage4ever Wrote:For those that have tested with Dharma since yesterdays update, does it work?

Yes .. it does work Smile
found a bug, view can't be changed from "half-wall view" to something else in movies/recently added.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cirrus6