power on
Hello guys,
Sorry for my bad English.
It really helped me and xbmc is now launching when i'm running my android app, except I cannot see my extensions on the android app.
I can see the extensions only if I running them from the pc itself, then they are being showen in the android app.

Any suggestion ?
Thanks.
(2011-10-02, 00:35)VeeV Wrote: Hi Pieh,
I have re-worked your code to fix some of the issue I was having.

For interested folks (Require .NET Framework v4):
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-wol-launch...e&can=2&q=

v0.1.0
  • Added a Notification Area Icon to control the Listener
  • Several change on the Thread Side of the code.
  • Fixed Crash when XBMC was already running
  • Other bugs fix.
  • Filter request using Mac address on multi XBMC environment in order to avoid all XBMCs to fire up at once (now Proper MAC need to be setup on the remote).
  • Feature: Allow to Launch XBMC as "TOP MOST" windows. This is a work around to avoid Windows task bar to stay on top after XBMC's startup on certain configuration. Although I haven't figured out why it seems to be more related to XBMC itself. As suggested by Pieh check <settings -> system -> "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen">.
  • Feature: Start XBMC directly from the notification Icon by double clicking on it or within the menu.
  • Feature: Enable/Disable the listener.
  • Feature: Change XBMC Path from within the menu.

I've open a Google Code Project for it.
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-wol-launcher-for-windows/

BR
VeV

Installed this app and it is great. Just what I needed and its free!
Thanks again.
(2013-01-18, 16:17)isotoper Wrote: Hello guys,
Sorry for my bad English.
It really helped me and xbmc is now launching when i'm running my android app, except I cannot see my extensions on the android app.
I can see the extensions only if I running them from the pc itself, then they are being showen in the android app.

Any suggestion ?
Thanks.

What Android App are you using? What are you refering too when saying "extensions"? This might be more related to the App rather than to the launcher.
Sorry, but I don't really get your problem here.
Hi,
Sure, I will explain :

I have xbmc installed on my PC.
I have the official xbmc app for iPhone (and for android on another phone).
Using the above wol-launcher v0.1.0 , I can successfully launch the xbmc PC app through my iPhone and it's great.
I'm also able to explore my xbmc library through the iPhone , BUT I cannot see the xbmc extensions on the phone (like radio, etc...) , when I launch the xbmc from the phone with this launcher .

** When I open the xbmc manually from my PC with the mouse, then I can see the extensions on the iPhone/Android xbmc app.

Any idea ?
Thanks!
Ok I see. This is totally unrelated to the launcher App. This is simply an XBMC behavior. When you browse your files from the mobile app, the add-on part is in fact a virtual file system populated by the add-on. When first browsing it from the app you won’t see them because the add-on has not yet published them. If you manually access it within XBMC you will kind of “force” the virtual directory to be constructed an it will then reside in memory. From here you will be able to see the add-on folder on the mobile app. This behavior will change as soon as your app will implement the new Frodo’s JSON add-on interface. I my app I used before a workaround (for Eden if you follow me) to have a direct call to the add-on special folder. It seems to force the Virtual directory to be build.
Hope this is clearer.
Hi VeeV , thanks a lot for your answer .
Your'e saying that in your app you're using a workaround to have a direct call to the add-on special folder. It seems to force the Virtual directory to be build.
Do you mean the Launcher app (v 0.1.1) which I'm already using ?
**( (I do use Eden ).

Thanks !
Hello,
I've tried to have this app autostart at windows boot, by adding it to my startup folder, but it does not seem to load until I load it manually. Any ideas why? Windows 8.1
Has this WOL service functionality been built into XBMC officially? I just ran https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-wol-launc...r-windows/ and it worked with no additional setup required

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
power on1