beeing that the subtitles add-on changed in gotham,
how can i change it so it works with gotham
i used to use something like
<F7>XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</F7>

found it
replace it for
XBMC.ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2014-03-20, 06:01)baijuxavior Wrote: Use the mcemapper tool in my signature and set the power button to 'wake'.

Hi.. Thanks for your reply..
So just to clarify, your "mcemapper tool" will work alongside XBMC-Custom-Regis script? Also does this tool only affect remote functionality within XBMC or does it make it work within Windows environment as well..

Lastly, the "wake" function will put HTPC to sleep and wake it from S3 state? Or does it shut-down the computer to S5 and powers on from S5 as well?

Sorry if my language sounds confusing Confused
The settings for mce remotes are stored in system registry. You can modify the registry key to change the behavior of the remote control buttons and mce mapper tool does exactly this. After each change you should restart the system. The three power options available are 'Shutdown', 'Sleep' and 'Wake'. Try Sleep.
So if I understand you correctly, MCEmapper does not interfere with XBMCCustomRegis or vice versa.. will try it this weekend and see how it goes..

Thanks!
I'm running Gotham Beta2 under win8.1pro, got both usb wireless keyboard and MCE RC6 remote.
Is there something else in this "bundle" interpreting or handling mappings? I've been trying for days to get my physical keyboard "number row" to actually output numbers. There is no instance of "JumpSMS#" in neither keyboard.xml or advancedsettings.xml, all number inputs (both <zero>, <one> [...] and <numpadzero>, <numpadone> [...] ) are mapped to "Number#". I can find no add-on/plugins pertaining to remote control or similar. Keyboard is functioning fine otherwise, bot with xbmc in background or not.

No matter what I try here, with all "numerical input" mappings to "Number#" - I still get T9/SMS "rotational" workings from the physical keyboard "number row", when inputting text in XBMC (Virtual keyboard window).
In my experimentation, I've managed to get straight numerical output from the remote by using MceRemoteMapper to map the numerical buttons to Numpad numbers. The keyboard does not have a numpad (Had to set numlock on in BIOS), so this doesn't really help solve the issue. I was hoping to keep the T9/SMS style imput for the remote, but I'm willing to loose that if it gives me numbers for the physical keyboard.

Pastebin debug: http://pastebin.com/i2vXnidP
Keyboard input at timestamp 19:18:01->
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
XPHome, 32Bit, SP3, AMD Semperon 3200+ 1.8GHz, 3GB Ram.
Clone RC6 MCE remote IR Receiver not being recognised. Showing as "MCE TRANCEIVR Emulator Device 2006". Neither WindowsXP-KB905213-x86-ENU.exe or WindowsXP-KB912024-v2-x86-ENU.exe will install - tried capturing the irbus.sys / inf files during install and manually adding them. Driver still won't detect device. Confirmed this IR receiver and remote is working on a non-windows machine (ubuntu). No "Human Interface Devices" section yet in device manager; http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_auto.html mentions to check this thread.
I'd love the option to turn off interface animations in any skin. Love the skin, hate the fade.
Hope this is the right thread to ask this.

I've just installed an CIR receiver on my Intel DH61AG board an installed the Windows 8.1 driver. Everything works just fine, but since the CIR receiver can turn on the PC from S5, I would like the PC to turn off, in stead of just going to S3, when I press the power button. I'm using a Harmony One remote set up as a MCE remote. I guess the problem is, that the MCE protocol is set to go to S3 mode, when it receives a turn off signal from the remote, but is there a way to make that a shut down signal in stead. Maybe through regedit or maybe just through the MCEremote plugin in XBMC? I can see there is an entry in the MCEremote plugin called "Harmony discrete power on" and "Harmony discrete power off", but I have no idea how to set them up?

Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Smile
You can try my mceremote mapper tool. Set the power button to shutdown instead of sleep.
Yeah, I found that as well. Worked as a charm. Thanks for your awesome tool Smile
(2014-03-20, 15:49)TRaSH Wrote: beeing that the subtitles add-on changed in gotham,

found it
replace it for

Same problem..
I have already tried to edit the file keymaping.xlm and/or keyboard.xlm with wordpad without success.

The button should be T on the keyboard and Live TV on the remote.
In both case doesn't appear the dialog box to download subtitle.

Thank you
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
(2014-05-04, 18:33)Hetfiled Wrote:
(2014-03-20, 15:49)TRaSH Wrote: beeing that the subtitles add-on changed in gotham,

found it
replace it for

Same problem..
I have already tried to edit the file keymaping.xlm and/or keyboard.xlm with wordpad without success.

The button should be T on the keyboard and Live TV on the remote.
In both case doesn't appear the dialog box to download subtitle.

Thank you

any suggestion?
are you using a original mce remote or a logitech ?
i presume you installed everything as in the OP ?
did you install the new subtitle add-on ?
did you install the subtitle providers you want to use and set them up ?
@TRaSH

I use logitech harmony one.
Before to upgrade from Frodo to Gotham all worked fine.

Regarding the version of subtitle add-on I need to check (i'm not at home now)
but I can download subtitle from the OSD - > pressing GUIDE / Subtitle

thank you
- ignore -
I'm having trouble with Gotham and MCE. XBMC does not start when I press ctrl-alt-enter. Aftr reboot it does start once, but not after exiting xbmc.

Any ideas?
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use MCE remote in XBMC under Windows the easy way15