XBMC stops after playing a selected track, instead of cont. to play the album.
Question 
Using 10.05.pre (SVN-32268) on a Mac I have the following question:

When I go to my iTunes Music (under the music category) and click through artist-> album and then select a song XBMC plays that excact song (which is great) but then stops playing. As I experienced with other media players (both Songbird & iTunes) they just keep playing that same album until you stop.

Is that a bug or do I have to adjust some hidden setting?

Thanks for answers.
This is using the iTunes plugin, or are you just browsing your iTunes Music folder?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I used that plug-in once (with 9.11) but never got it to work and couldn't see any benefit so I deleted it. If I remember correctly I then added the whole "iTunes Music" folder with all subfolder with artists/albums in it. Now when I go to music I see that "iTunes Music"-folder and click through artists albums just like the file structure is.

So I guess it's "just browsing my iTunes Music folder", right?
That's fine then. Check you have "autoplaynextitem" enabled in settings, and that you don't have "queue" as the default select action.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

LOL @ myself. I could have found that. it's now fixed. *blush*

Still, jmarshall thanks for taking the time to help me.

And I have to say I really like the pre release a lot. Might actually make me trash Plex (since they don't seem to get finished with the 0.9 release).
No problem at all - glad it was that easy Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan

maybe you guys should consider turning this option on as default since I think it's the common media player setting cross-platform wise.
It is on by default Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC stops after playing a selected track, instead of cont. to play the album.0