How do I download your skins?
when I try to download Xperience I get a page with all the folders and no download. What do I have to do to get the skin in a folder?
Use the ZIP file instead of the SVN checkout -

Blackbolt Wrote:Latest Version: Ellipsis Pre 1.2 (XBMC SVN Revision 2866):

SVN: Click here for the Official XBMC Skins SVN

ZIP: Click here to download a pre-built version in a .zip file
Spc4 Wrote:when I try to download Xperience I get a page with all the folders and no download. What do I have to do to get the skin in a folder?

If your looking for Xperience, the most recent build is in the public svn found here: http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.n...Xperience/
I think Spc4 is after a RAR/ZIP pre-compiled by the sounds of it. The SVN link has a build.bat usually in it, use a program like Tortoise SVN to sync the SVN link we give you, so you have a local copy that you can keep uptodate and then use the BUILD.bat to make a build of the skin and then it will be in a new folder called BUILD, then you copy the new skin folder 'skin.ellipsis' for example into your XBMC/addons/ directory. Restart XBMC and go to the Appereance settings and chose the relevant skin there and it should load up for you if you did everything correctly.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Thank you Hitcher, and Blackbolt. Yes I was looking for a pre-compiled build. I am sure I can figure it out from here. I run Ubuntu so I will be learning about Subversion from that community. Thank you for all your skins Blackbolt, I have been enjoying them for years.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I download your skins?0