How to hide Song Pop-Up between songs?
That's what I expected and I've doublechecked the values that's been injected in the Elipsis skin files and they are the same as your forum post.

This is a screenshot of my General settings screen of Elipsis:
http://yfrog.com/m9screenshot002ep
We added the option that waffa came up with to our svn now. So it is there.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
I updated my SVN release today and tested against one of the latest Dahrma builds.. It works PERFECTLY. It does exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks a lot to both of you. Waffa for making the necessary code and Blacbolt for including this in, by far, the best skin out there :-) My 60" living room TV is very happy at the moment ;-)
Berz Wrote:I updated my SVN release today and tested against one of the latest Dahrma builds.. It works PERFECTLY. It does exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks a lot to both of you. Waffa for making the necessary code and Blacbolt for including this in, by far, the best skin out there :-) My 60" living room TV is very happy at the moment ;-)

You'll have to show us some pics.
I took a couple of shots of my setup:

http://img825.imageshack.us/g/006hi.jpg/

A quick little question, the numbering when I use the Media Library for the TV-Shows seems like it's named wrong. Legend of the Seeker has a total of 42 episodes, and I've wathced 40 of those and hence has 2 left to watch. The text says: "42 of 2 episodes watched". In my setup this bug has been hanging around for as long as I can remember really - but since it's such a small bug I guess it's just something nobody has noticed? You can see what I mean in the first picture Smile

Thanks again for you effort in making a great Living-room-friendly skin, Blackbolt Smile
Berz Wrote:I took a couple of shots of my setup:

http://img825.imageshack.us/g/006hi.jpg/

A quick little question, the numbering when I use the Media Library for the TV-Shows seems like it's named wrong. Legend of the Seeker has a total of 42 episodes, and I've wathced 40 of those and hence has 2 left to watch. The text says: "42 of 2 episodes watched". In my setup this bug has been hanging around for as long as I can remember really - but since it's such a small bug I guess it's just something nobody has noticed? You can see what I mean in the first picture Smile

Thanks again for you effort in making a great Living-room-friendly skin, Blackbolt Smile

I've not been able to replicate that bug myself, but I will look into it and try to get it fixed for proper 1.2 release.

Nice pics, that TV sure does have a nice image quality to it. Ellipsis has basically being designed and refined since about 2006, I've always wanted to create something which was icon only based, simple as hell to use and was visually pleasing, but without being so descriptive that it wouldn't fit in to some environments, that's partly why for the most part the skin is colourless.

The black and white imagery is so powerful I've always thought and it fits in well in most rooms, also when its dark and you're enjoying your media, last thing you want to do is exit to the menu and have the room become brightly lit with a white bright skin. I always designed it with a dark media room in mind. The only bright parts are the important bits, the icons, the text and the media of course. Keeping to this philosophy, I was able to make sure the skin followed a pattern from start to finish and although some key elements have changed since the initial design, for the most part the feeling, the goal and the usability haven't changed at all!

October 2006:

August 2010:
Well, I remember when I was using XBMC in the heydays of my Xbox 1 that I saw a couple of images of Ellipsis as an upcoming project - I was already hooked Wink and as some people before me has mentioned - never change the easy on the eye simplistic but yet powerful design. It's what makes the skin work so great :-) Even my wife loves it because it's so easy to use and not screaming for attention when she has friends over and browse through some music to play in the background. Of course, the Wife Factor also demands an easy to use interface so I setup the Harmony One remote. That give's me the opportunity to keep an easy to use set-up for here at the same time as it's a fully fledged PC with it's many features that you just don't get from the standard out-of-the-box media center (non PC based)..

Again, keep up the great work and don't rush the job. As a user of your skin it's better to wait for something good than get a half-finished product sooner Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to hide Song Pop-Up between songs?0