Using "Videos" for home movies
I am currently using "Movies" and "Tv Shows" on the main page for each of these types of videos, I would like to have my home movies be under a different button and using "Videos" is the only way I can seem to do it, however I have library mode on as a default because that is how i want to view my movies and tv shows but every time I access videos for my home movies I need to turn library mode off. Is there a better way to do this?
which revision of xbmc and what version of Transparency! are you using?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
xbmc 9.11, transparancy 2.11
have you checked the 'videos - use filemode' option in skin settings?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So I went into -skin settings-general, then under the title miscellaneous options and I do not see this option. Am I looking in the wrong place?
skin settings > home window > videos menu - use file mode
wouldn't it be easier to just mark your home videos as 'music videos' and leave the library on?

that's what i do. 3 video buttons on my main menu - movies, tv shows, and home videos.

edit: pretty sure i edited some xml way back when, though.
That worked great, thanks Ronie!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using "Videos" for home movies0